This loaded frappe is part caffeinated beverage, part extravagant dessert. Our one main departure from the original is the addition of graham crackers to the drink—we love the flavor and texture they provide. (Plus, it really drives the s’mores flavor home.) If you’re looking for accuracy, feel free to leave them out!
Pro tip: if you’ve only got espresso on hand, make two double shots and dilute them with 2 ice cubes!
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons s’mores syrup
- 1 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 graham cracker
- In a large glass place two scoops of marshmallow fluff and top with some chocolate syrup. (The amount you use is up to you!) In a blender mix together the ice, milk, ice cream, coffee and syrup until smooth. Pour over the fluff in the glass. Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and some crushed graham cracker. If you want to make a healthier version of this drink, swap ice with one frozen banana. Blend together with the other ingredients and enjoy a healthier s’mores frappuccino!