Wondering where to get your morning coffee during Ramadan? Here are 5 cafes that are open for takeaway in Bahrain.
Roast’s Saar branch is open from 7:30AM to 2:00AM.
Below is the list of Costa Coffee’s operating hours during Ramadan:
- Zayani House – 24 hours
- Al Saha, Seef – 7am to 10pm
- Al Raya, Riffa – 24 hours
- Nakheel Centre – 7am to 2am
- The Park, Janabiya – 24 hours
- The Palm Drive, Sakhir – 24 hours
- Bahrain Specialist Hospital – 7am to 10pm
- City Centre Bahrain – 9am to 2am
Cine Cafe’s Riffa and Diplomatic Area branch are open for 24 hours.
Arabica’s branch at The Courtyard is open from 7am to 2am.
Crust & Crema
Crust & Crema is open from 8am to 11:30pm daily during the month of Ramadan.