Calling all artists in the Kingdom! Whether you’re a citizen or resident of Bahrain, you can apply to participate in the upcoming 48th Bahrain Annual Fine Arts Exhibition!
Applications to participate in the exhibition will be accepted online until the 1st of December 2021, and all artists residing in the Kingdom are eligible to participate.
- Applicants must be Bahraini nationals or residents in Bahrain and above the age of 18.
- Artworks must be original. With maximum dimensions of 2x2x2m
- In the case of installations, make sure a document is sent with full description/sketches of the work (taking into considerations scales and ratios), specifying area needed and material used, as well as exhibiting requirements (electricity, lights, etc…)
- Every artist must submit a collection of three artworks (ensuring cohesiveness), except installation artists, the artworks will either be accepted or rejected as a collection.
- Any application that is incomplete or does not meet the condition will be disqualified.
- The deadline is Wednesday December 1st, at 23:59 pm. No application will be accepted after it.
How to apply?
- Artists can only apply through the Bahrain Authority of Culture and Antiquities’ website www.culture.gov.bh
- Only completed applications will be presented to and discussed with the selection committees.
- Once accepted, the team will be in touch with the artists to submit their works; all communications will be via emails.
- First place: AlDanah Award and BHD6000 cash prize
- Second place: Solo exhibition at the Art Centre (all expenses paid)
- Third Place: 2 weeks residency (all expenses paid)
For more information or enquiry: