In a few months, shoppers and leisure lovers in Bahrain will have a new thing to do – check out the first beachfront shopping and leisure destination on the island! Towards the end of 2023, a variety of luxury brands will take residence at Marassi Galleria, one of the largest malls in the region!
Located in Diyar Al Muharraq, Marassi Galleria is Marassi Al Bahrain’s newest entertainment epicentre. The beachfront luxury shopping destination stretches over three levels to occupy a total gross leasable area of 114,000 sq. mts, including over 450 stores and will host some of the world’s most prestigious brands. The mall is connected to two five-star hotels; the Vida Beach Resort and the Address Beach Resort as well as luxury serviced apartments.
Designed with the comfort and ease of visitors in mind, it will be one of the largest shopping malls in the region, as well as the only one in Bahrain where visitors can shop, dine and experience two kilometres of the beautiful beach promenade!
Marassi Galleria will be home to many of the world’s leading brands. The premium shopping destination will offer an impressive list of attractions that include:
- Desirable luxury clothing and accessory brands such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Cartier, Gucci Bulgari, Bottega Veneta, Van Cleef & Arpels, Rolex, Panerai, IWC, Fendi and many more.
- Lifestyle fashion brands such as Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti and other leading labels.
- A seven-screen cinema complex run by Dubai’s Reel Cinemas, who are making their first foray into the Bahrain market. The complex includes platinum suites and an IMAX experience.
- Marassi Aquarium and Underwater Zoo will be the largest aquarium in the Kingdom and will be home to over 200 species of fish, operated by Emaar Entertainment.
- The Adventure Park features eight distinctive areas and can be enjoyed by children from two to sixteen years of age. The park is also operated by Emaar Entertainment.
- A diverse range of restaurants including Turkish restaurant Bosporus and Moroccan restaurant Bab Al Mansour.
Marassi Galleria is Bahrain’s “getaway” landmark and sits on the horizon of Bahrain’s iconic Diyar Al Muharraq peninsula. Its unique appeal will draw visitors from every part of the Kingdom as well as neighbouring Saudi Arabia!
Customers and investors interested in any of Marassi Al Bahrain’s projects are invited to contact the Call Centre at +973 7789 0020, register their interest on www.marassialbahrain.com or directly visit the Marassi Al Bahrain Sales Centre Saturday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm