We know just how much time and energy goes into planning every detail of a wedding and we are absolutely thrilled to be a part of it. Bahrain Confidential’s wedding guide is crafted with a goal to provide valuable information to help you prepare for your special day.
How to choose the right vendors?
Your vendors are the experts who will bring your wedding vision to fruition – but with so many different options available, it can be difficult to know where to even start.
- Set a ballpark budget in advance. This way, you won’t have to fall in love with a venue or vendors that are out of your price range or can’t accommodate your needs.
- Determine if your personalities mesh well. Remember, you will be interacting with them on what will likely be one of the most important days of your life. Find someone who will be able to put you at ease, not stress you out even more.
- Ask for referrals. Many vendors work closely together so you can also ask their recommendations.
- Turn to other newlyweds you know. Their experiences are unique to their tastes but it can help get you on the right track.
- View an entire wedding portfolio, not just their best selects.
- Be attentive when signing a contract. Make sure you understand every point in the documents you sign.
- Most importantly, hire people you genuinely like.