These cute mini cauliflower pizzas are perfect for packed school lunches!
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp.finely chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. marinara
- 1/4 c. mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grate cauliflower on the small side of a box grater to form fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs, 1/3 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, 2 tablespoons basil, and garlic powder to bowl and season with salt and pepper. Form into small patties (they will be wet) and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake until golden, 20 minutes.
- Top each cauli patty with a thin layer of marinara, a sprinkle of the remaining mozz, and mini pepperoni and bake until cheese melts and pepperoni crisps, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Garnish with remaining basil and serve.