Industrial and commercial shops closed today at 7:00 pm as a precaution to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus.
The Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism calls on all industrial and commercial stores to comply with the decision to close the shops until 7:00 p.m. in the evening on Thursday, April 9, 2020.
The closure is valid for all industrial and commercial shops in the Kingdom of Bahrain, except for the following activities:
· Cold Stores
· Grocers shops
· Shops selling vegetable
· Shops selling fish
· Shops selling fresh meat
· Manual and automatic bakeries
· Fuel filling stations
· Natural gas filling shops
· Eyeglasses Stores
The financial services and insurance sector
The services sector
The industrial sector
· Currency exchange shops
· Insurance services
· Administrative offices of institutions and companies (without receiving customers)
· Workshops and garages for repair and maintenance of vehicles
· Vehicle spare parts shops
· Construction and maintenance
Shops involved in the import, export and distribution of goods
All industrial and commercial shops are allowed to sell goods and services by electronic means and social media through the goods delivery service.