Throughout the month of March, Shamsaha celebrates women in line with International Women’s Day.
Thus, in collaboration with the Bahrain Rugby and Football Club, on March 12th, we will be hosting a sports and wellness family day with the name Shamsa’thon to create awareness of the importance of taking care of ourselves through different fitness activities and wellness talks, and to raise funds for Shamsaha humanitarian mission.
All proceeds will go to Shamsaha to support women to thrive.
With your ticket you can join as many fitness activities you want, visit the Pop Up Market with more than 30 outlets, enjoy the weather, food, and beverages, and your kids can have a fun time at the BRFC’s jumping castle and obstacle course! Also you can be the winner of many raffle prizes including tickets to the F1 race at BIC, Trib Fest and many more!
Purchase tickets at:
1. Shamsaha Offices: 7th Floor, Harbour Tower-West, Bahrain Financial Harbour
2. Bahrain Rugby Football Club, Saar – Special price of 6 BHD for BRFC members
Shamsa’thon Fitness activities:
Meet the best instructors of Bahrain and join as many fitness activities you want!
- 9:15 – 10:00 Hamza BodyCombat @hamzoos
- 10:00 – 10:30 Buthina Salem Zumba @zumbawithbuth
- 10:30 – 11:00 Aisha Bubshait Root & Balance: A beginner friendly mini yoga sequence @alive.in.love
- 11:00 – 11:30 Teodor Ardeleanu KiTrain Qi Gong Routine @kitraining
- 11:30 – 12:00 Bahrain Boxing Federation Introduction to Boxing @bahrainboxingfed
- 12:00 – 12:30 Olga & Venky Dance! @alpha_fitness_bahrain @bean_venky_beast
- 12:30 – 13:00 Happy Kids Yoga
- 13:00 – 13:30 Randa BodyRock @Randadinklerfitness
- 13:30 – 14:00 Greg Bootcamp @ghealthbh
- 14:00 – 14:30 Carolina Velez Gear5 Fitness Bodyweight HIIT @gear5fitness
- 14:30 – 15:00 InTouch Strong Posture Class @intouchclinicbahrain
- 15:00 – 15:30 Naz Grimley Nutrition & Mindset Talk @nazgrimley
- 15:30 – 16:00 Royal Life Saving Bahrain CPR Training @rlsbahrain