Bringing the decadent taste of the French Riviera to Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, guest Pastry Chef Florent Margaillan flew in to offer a menu inspired by his coastal home on the Côte d’Azur for a limited time only!
From Tuesday, November 23 to Monday, December 6, 2021, Chef Florent from Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel, will take over the sweet offerings at Bay View and introduce a special dining experience.
He is particularly fond of seasonal fresh fruits and citrus. Guests can expect to find new wonderful creations on the dessert trolley ranging from lemon and mint tartlets to raspberry and verbena cake, and caramelised Tropézienne tarts.
For afternoon tea, strawberry and basil shortbread, mint and lime baba, chocolate shortbread, and Tropézienne tarts adorned with pistachios and orange blossoms will be offered.
A Taste of the French Riviera – Afternoon Tea
- Tuesday, November 23 – Monday, December 6, 2021
- Time: 12:00 noon – 9:00 pm
- Venue: Bay View
- Price: BHD 26.5 for 2 persons (BHD 31 inclusive of signature mocktail)
- Tropézienne tart, pistachio and orange blossom
- Strawberry and basil shortbread
- Chocolate shortbread
- Mint and lime baba
Dessert Trolley Menu
- Lemon and mint tartlet
- Raspberry cake and verbena
- Tiramisu-style shortbread
- Chocolate and hazelnut entremets