|Designation||Consultant Rhinologist & Facial Plastic Surgeon|
• MBBCh, AFRCS, MRCS (England)|
• Diploma in Otolaryngology and Head and
Neck Surgery DOHNS (England)
• FRCS ORL-HNS (England)
• CCT by Specialist Advisory Committee in
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery- UK
• Interface Fellowship in Reconstructive
Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery - Royal
College of Surgeons of England
• Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for inflamatory and neoplastic sinonasal conditions.|
• Balloon Sinuplasty in treatement of selective Sinusitis.
• Anterior Skull base surgery.
• Aesthetic and functional Rhinoplasty surgery.
• Aesthetic facial surgery.
• Paediatric ENT (Trained at great Ormond Street hospital and Evelina children’s Hospital, London UK)
|Total Years of Experience||10+|
|Timings||My Nose Clinic|
Dr Hiba Al-Reefy is a consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon. She has a special interest in rhinology and facial plastic surgery.
She is the Medical Director at Awali Hospital in Bahrain and was previously the Head of the ENT department at King Hamad University Hospital since 2014. In addition, she also has a practice at The Princess Grace Hospital in London. She is also Vice President of Bahrain Sports Science Institute.
Dr Hiba is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England including a member of ENT-UK, the European Rhinology Society, the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
Prior to working at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital as a consultant rhinologist in 2013, she completed her rhinology and anterior skull base surgery fellowship, before moving back to Bahrain where her family are based.
She was appointed as head of the ENT department at King Hamad University Hospital. Here she has been given a permanent faculty, teaching all aspects of rhinology in regional and national conferences and training courses.Dr Hiba also teaches ENT and Rhinology to students of the Royal College of Surgeons (RCSI) Bahrain at an undergraduate level and examines at the European board of ENT EBORL at a graduate level.