Lifestyle and beauty blogger Tulin Meric Sahin gives Bahrain Confidential a tutorial for the perfect look this Ramadan.
1. Apply eye shadow base to even out skin texture and tone. I used ‘Soft Ocre’ by Mac.
2. Using a smudger brush, apply the shade ‘Buck’ on the inner and outer corners of the upper eyelid.
3. Blend those two corners into the upper crease using the same brush, trying to leave a ‘bracket’ effect where the centre of the lid is free from shadow.
4. Apply the same colour using a pencil brush on the entire lower lash line starting from the outer corner towards in inner corner. Blend the colour outwards at the outer corner of the eye.
5. Apply the colour ‘Darkhorse’ with a soft shader brush just above and in the crease blending gently as you go along.
6. Using a small flat shader brush apply the colour ‘Half Naked’ on the centre of the lower lid sandwiched in-between the ‘bracket’ that was first created.
7. Blend gently and softly till all colours merge well with each other.
8. Use the shade ‘Creep’ with a short angled brush and apply it by gently pressing in then blending into the lower lash line starting from the outer corner in.
9. Using a black eyeliner create a soft wing.
10. Apply the pencil tight into the lash line all along the upper lid.
11. Using the same short angled brush, smudge the pencil out from side to side allowing the excess product on the brush to emphasize the flick for the wing.
12. Use the same brush with whatever product is left over from the pencil onto the lower lash line concentrating on the outer edges.
13. Apply your favourite mascara not forgetting your lower lash line also. My current favourite is Upward Lash mascara by Mac.