HRH Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince, today remotely awarded the top twenty performing government agencies within the National Suggestion & Complaint system, ‘Tawasul’, for the year 2020.
HRH the Crown Prince emphasised the importance of service excellence when providing government services, adding that the National Suggestions and Complaints System ‘Tawasul’ was launched to further expand and develop government efficiency and performance.
The twenty government agencies awarded are as follows:
• The Ministry of Interior through the Customs Affairs, the Southern Governorate, the Capital Governorate, the Northern Governorate, and the Information & eGovernment Authority.
• The Ministry of Education
• The Ministry of Finance and National Economy
• The Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications
• The Ministry of Housing
• The Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs & Urban Planning through the Municipal One Stop Shop (Shamel Municipality Centre), the Southern Area Municipality and the Northern Area Municipality.
• The Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism
• The Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs
• The Central Bank of Bahrain
The Ministry of Electricity and Water Affairs through the Electricity & Water Authority
• The Bahrain Bourse
• The Bahrain Institute of Public Administration (BIPA)
• The National Health Regulatory Authority
• The Education & Training Quality Authority