Starting Tuesday, February 15, Bahrain will be moving to the ‘Green Level’, the National Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19), in line with what has been previously announced at the press conference on 31st January. The measures under the Green Alert Level are as follows:
- A return to 100% capacity for all indoor facilities, including cinemas, playgrounds, entertainment centres, events, conference halls, and public attendance at sports events.
- Individuals would not need to present a Green Shield vaccine pass.
- Masks wearing indoors will continue to be compulsory.
A vaccinated or recovered person must accompany children under the age of 12.
The following sectors and activities will be open to those vaccinated and unvaccinated:
- Shopping malls and retail shops
- Restaurants and cafes
- Gyms and sports halls
- Swimming pools
- Barbershops, salons, and spas
- Playgrounds and entertainment centres
- Entering standalone government centres
- Outdoors events and conferences
- Attendance of outdoors sporting events
- Option to attend education and training institutions