A multitude of empowering activities await the ladies at the luxury resort on the 27th of November!
Bahrain Women’s Day is meant to celebrate women in all areas of the Kingdom’s society, recognize their achievements, and explore their untapped potential through vast opportunities.
Al Areen Palace & Spa by Accor, the most luxurious resort in the Kingdom of Bahrain, is set to host an inspiring celebration for the upcoming Bahrain Women’s Day on the 27th of November, in collaboration with the Ladies of Bahrain.
The all-encompassing celebration will provide a platform for some of Bahrain’s most influential women.
Three meaningful panel discussions will be held throughout the day – one on the subject of the impact of “Mental Health in the Workplace”, moderated by Motivational Speaker, Dina Bseisu; one on “Success”, moderated by Founder of Hamsa Coaching, Hamsa Saeed; and one on “Women Entrepreneurship and Gender Roles”, moderated by President of Zari World Consulting, Zahra Baqer.
Theit aim is to bring a new perspective to destination marketing and strong women play an important role in driving this.
With many strong women in Bahrain across all industries Al Areen has organized this panel to inspire the new generation nurturing female leadership.
Below is the list of panelists who will participate in the discussions:
On Mental Health
1. Narjes Kazerooni, Founder of NFS App; Neuro Psychologist
2. Basma Kazerooni, Co Founder of NFS BCBA Therapist
3. Dr Anne Mostafa, Founder of Element Inc. Psychology Clinic
4. Amira Hachem, Yogi and Founder of Arima journey
1. Hanadi Al Ansari, CEO of H Consultancy WLL; Chairwoman of Meat & Co
2. Dona Maria, Founder & Owner of Dona’s Wonders
3. Muneera Bubshait, Entrepeneur & Image Consultant; Owner of The Styling Co
4. Virginie Dreyer, Founder & Owner of Tiny Om
On Gender Roles
1. Linda Mayoyo Muhkwana President of Saladmaster Compliance officer & Deputy MLRO at Bank Alkhair
2. Zeynep Oden Agagil, Commercial Leader to the upcoming Raffles Al Areen Palace
3. Her Excellency Esin Cakil, Turkish Ambassador
4. Amira Ismail, President of the Rotary Club & Banking Executive
The panel discussions will pick the experts’ brains about women empowerment, business, their respective industries, and so much more. The panel will take place at the hotel’s beautiful Hammam garden where guests will be treated to a refreshing scenery while listening to inspiring talks.
For further information, please contact our public relations and marketing team at email@example.com or the resort directly at +973 1784 5000. Visit the resort social media pages on Instagram and Facebook.