Joining the Hotel’s culinary team from Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, French Pastry Chef Nicolas Lambert delights dessert enthusiasts with his wonderful creations at Bay View Lounge to kick-off the festive celebrations
Hailing from a family of boulangers and patissiers, it was perhaps destiny that a young Nicolas should follow in the family tradition to become one of the most exciting French pastry chefs of his generation. The seeds of pastry making were planted in the mind of Chef Lambert long ago. Since the age of two, Nicolas learned the craft and rigor of baking at the feet of his parents in their quaint bakery in Epinal, France.
Nicolas holds numerous prestigious awards in the pastry world such as the youngest participant of the Festival National des Croquembouches competition, 1st place for the chocolate display award, as well as Asia Tatler Hong Kong Pastry chef of the year award.
With an intuitive sense for pastry creation and vast experience working with world-acclaimed French pastry chefs such as Christophe Michalak at the Hotel Plaza Athénée in Paris and with Jerome De Oliveira, just to name a few, Nicolas will bring his unique flair to Bay View Lounge’s afternoon tea experience.
- Wednesday, November 20 – Saturday, November 30, 2019
- 12:00 noon – 9:00 pm
- BHD 26.5 for two guests (tea, pastries, sandwiches, and scones served with homemade jam and cream)
- BHD 35 (inclusive of a glass of sparkling juice each in addition to the above)
Masterclass with Nicolas Lambert
As part of his guest chef appearance in Bahrain, Nicolas will also be hosting a masterclass for those that would like to learn his secrets to his award winning pastries.
- Wednesday November 20, 2019
- From 3:00–4:30 pm
- Work hand in hand with award winning pastry Chef Nicolas to recreate some of his sweetest creations
- BHD 25 per person including recipes to take home and a sit-down gathering with the chef himself to taste all the wonderful creations
To make a reservation, call the Hotel on +973 1711 5500.