What to do when your summer vacation is actually a staycation? Become the mastermind of your life. Declare you will make this a summer a time to reboot and reengineer your thinking and habits. Mindfulness improves physical health, helps relieve stress, improves sleep, and other issues related to our challenges in life. Feeling good is the real wealth to begin achieving your goals with.
Begin by establishing daily rituals: ABC’s
- THANKFULNESS Make Gratitude a Part of Your day!
- HYDRATE Drink 2 liters of water daily to get that energy flowing.
- BREATHE Focus on your breathing observing the 4-7-8 methods. Breathe in your nose 4 seconds hold for 7 and release double the amount of oxygen for 8 seconds.
- EXERCISE Sign up for a Yoga, Pilates, Cycling, go walking or simply check out you tube for free classes. Perform at least 3 days per week.
- MEDITATE sit silently start with 5 minutes and gradually build, observing you breathe increasing your awareness to feelings and simplicity. Allow the thoughts to slip away.
- SOCIAL MEDIA HIKE Detox from Social media for a few days-and observe you feel different better and stronger.
- EAT GOOD Make healthier and lighter food choices but still indulge in the occasional soul food your body craves 20% of the time. This will elevate your awareness and your body won’t work as hard to digest.
- DECLUTTER and donate home and personal items you no longer use that areal detox and charitable
- HIGHLIGHT YOUR WANTS
Make a list of all the things you would love to accomplish in life no matter how small or big even if you aren’t sure how to do it. Circle the top 5 of these. Write a list of small achievable steps you could take for each. Begin anywhere even with the easiest step.
This will bring you into a calmer and more mindful lifestyle.