Increasing the fruits and vegetables in your diet can help you break unhealthy habits and improve your diet. Juice cleansing is a good way to give your digestive system a break, feed yourself pure nutrition, help your kidneys and liver detoxify your body and more.
Here are some of our favorite juice cleanse recipes!
Citrus Beet Juice
- 3 red beets quartered
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 red apples quartered
- 2 blood oranges peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey depending on your taste (use maple syrup if vegan)
Green Detoxing Juice
- 2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- Handful parsley leaves and stems
- 1 medium green apple, rinsed with core removed
- 1 large seedless (hothouse or English) cucumber, rinsed
- 1-inch length piece fresh ginger, scrubbed clean
- 1 medium lemon
Carrot Weight Loss Juice
- 6 carrots, peeled
- 2 green apples, skin removed
- ½ inch ginger, peeled
- 1/3 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 celery sticks (optional)
Glowing Skin Juice
- 1 beetroot
- 2 oranges
- 2 carrots
- 2 red apples
- 1 cucumber
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 apples
- 5 carrots, unpeeled
- ½ fresh ginger
- ¼ lemon
For all flavors:
- Wash, prep, and chop produce.
- Add produce to juicer one at a time.
- Serve cold over ice. May store in tightly sealed jars or glasses in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.
- Shake or stir well before drinking.